As if to illustrate the point of this list, Little Guy, sitting across my desk in my office at work today, just uttered “Man, this keeps on buffering” (speaking of whatever he’s watching on Hulu on his sister’s laptop). Did I ever think I’d have a kid who said, “Man, this keeps on buffering”. How old was I before I even knew… what buffering was?
Numbers 1-5 from this list:
1. Few in the class know how to write in cursive.
2. Email is just too slow, and they seldom if ever use snail mail.
3. “Go West, Young College Grad” has always implied “and don’t stop until you get to Asia…and learn Chinese along the way.”
4. Al Gore has always been animated.
5. Los Angelenos have always been trying to get along.
A MUST READ!